The following metrics have been identified through a rigorous process in consultation with Arizona leaders and subject matter experts.
This local report is intended to provide timely and trusted data that can be used by communities to better inform them on how they are doing on what matters most to them. Within this document, you may compare select Arizona geographies on key measures in this Progress Meter. In future updates, these reports will contain the most recent and regularly-updated data available on-demand.
• Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers
• Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
• Arizona Department of Health Services
• Arizona Osteopathic Medical Association
• Banner Health
• Care 1st Health Plan Arizona
• Children’s Action Alliance
• Dignity Health
• Honor Health
• Mountain Park Health Center
• The Arizona Council of Human Service Providers
• University of Arizona Center for Rural Health
• Vitalyst Health Foundation